Whether you are planning a small intimate ceremony, or a celebration with all of your friends, Aspenwood Ranch is ready to host your perfect wedding. This real working horse ranch offers a rustic backdrop complete with rolling pastures and grazing horses. With plenty of outdoor space, you will have the flexibility to create the day you have always dreamed of. We primarily schedule weddings from mid-July through the end of September.
Facilities and Capacity
The event space can accommodate up to 150 guests. Your rental of the space includes day and evening use of the wedding barn and the surrounding patios, hay fields and lawns. The wedding barn is easily accessible to vendors, musicians, and your guests. You are welcome to use the included event supplies with your event space rental, or rent your own, leaving you free to create your dream ceremony or reception.
Aspenwood Ranch is set up to make your special day relaxed and enjoyable for the happy couple and as stress free as possible! With on-site amenities to make the ceremony and reception perfect, the staff is dedicated to making your vision a reality.
- Dressing Area/ Bridal Room with full length mirror
- Ranch representative on property all day to answer questions
- Event rental coordination
- Pet friendly (on leash)
- Power/ water hookups available
for sound equipment, lights, etc
- Rehearsal and set up time slot
- Clean-up time slot
Included in your rental of the event space is:
- Fourteen 6-foot rectangular folding tables
- Thirteen 8-foot rectangular folding tables
- Four bar-height plank tables
- Four 3’x3’ plank tables
- One 8’x3’ plank table
- Wedding arbor
- 150 white folding chairs
- Fully stocked portable bathroom and handwash station
- Licensed bartender for 4 hours (can be hired for additional time, as needed)
If your wedding needs more tables and chairs, we are happy to help facilitate that rental!
We are currently booked for the 2019 season.
For the 2020 season, the price starts at $2,000.
That includes everything in the above amenities section.
This also includes a four-hour set-up and clean-up time on the day prior to, and following, the wedding.